Established in 1985, the company F**k was born from the experience and determination of its founder Franco Giorgio, which has led to position itself as a leader in the production and marketing of beachwear and swimwear for men, women and junior.
From the beginning of his career, Franco Giorgio was able to capture the moods and tensions of consumers, up to take sides. Years of experience of the entrepreneur led him, between the years 90 and 2000, to produce on behalf of the most famous designer labels of international level.
The 80% of production is developed internally in the establishment in Andria; the remaining 20% is assigned to some partner companies highly specialized. The prototype department is definitely one of the pillars of this business reality, as it allows to the style department to obtain (real time) the sample of each creative twist or brainstorming.
In 2014 F**K is sold, in Italy, in more than 800 multibrand stores of high-end, through the top 13 representative italian agencies , as well as Spain, Greece, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Netherlands, Middle East and CIS.
“The colors, the flavors, and the smells of the people so far away through two simple means: Color and Fabric. Bikini that refers to a journey through many stories and cultures, no matter which is the color or the eyes, skin, hair, of the woman that’s wearing F**k, but it is important that she doesn’t feel different from anyone even wearing little cloth.” -Franco Giorgio
Check out my snap chat clips of F**K fashion show in Maimi here.